Thursday, January 7, 2010

Soy Protein Shake For Weight Loss Weight Loss And Meal Replacement Shakes...what Is The Best One?

Weight loss and meal replacement shakes...what is the best one? - soy protein shake for weight loss

I am currently losing about 90 pounds I received during my 2 pregnancies in the last 2 1 / 2 years. I must have a diet containing low fat, low calories, shake one meal a kind of substitute for breakfast and lunch, followed by snacks 2 (a piece of fruit or yogurt ... something) type and a lean cuisine type meal with a salad (without dressing) for dinner. I do 45 minutes cardio / day plus my son Chase on 21 months and breastfeeding my daughter at 7 weeks. Suggestions? I already have many different brands such as Myoplex light and a handful of soy protein by the EAS, and not much care. I am willing to stay from Slim-Fast because of the high sugar content. I thank you and all the answers!

1 comment:

Patti C said...

EW. You know, like the chalk ... Blah!

Try foods. In reality, the food industry. You do not need to be high-calorie foods, but maybe you feel like you are eating. Try whole-grain products and fruit for breakfast, lunch, appropriate vegetables and lean meats and low fat dairy products.

I am afraid you are not eating enough to plan the food. Even with a diet that needs little food, less fat, calories, you will be at least 1200 calories to avoid starvation mode. With the replacement of displaced about 200 calories, about 50 fruit and yogurt for the regular 170, and a kitchen, lean to 300 - that have only 950 calories if you have a salad without dressing. In addition, he is like a balanced diet and more than 1200 calories if you do 45 minutes per day and hearts.

You set your own for two things: First, you do not see the desired results, because your body is hungry. Secondly, it is likely to yo-yo, because you avoid any time on the development of healthy eating habits you have to work from weight gain when they fall from power.

Stay away from gimics ... By eating a sensible balanced diet that is low in calories and weight about.

Post a Comment