Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Example Of Verbiage Army Regulation Concerning Military Awards Program On War Footing?

Army regulation concerning military awards program on war footing? - the example of verbiage

I love all the verbiage of the Army Regulation (s), which describes what happens to the reward system, if a device is mobilized. For example, I think that the Medal of Honor Army is excluded in the mobilization, and (say), ARCOM w / V device and a Bronze Star Medals to be activated. What I seek is the equivalence between war and peacetime medals but I can not find the verbiage. Thank you for your help.

AR 600-8-22, I checked, I do not think it's there.

1 comment:

Stuck in Iraq said...

I have read AR 600-8-22, but being here today and faced with numerous awards, here is what I saw.

Most of the soldiers have received the ARCOM, and some have received the Bronze Star. There were several people who live in the wire, but they have important work MSM. The BSM ARCOM and the price of war. The V-product of the heroic deeds, not just services and justify. We have a serious action, including 19 KIA in our team to see and we had very little w / V device. Many Purple Hearts though.

Good luck

Post a Comment