Sunday, January 31, 2010

80s Anal Need Help In High School!!!!!!?

Need help in high school!!!!!!? - 80s anal

Well, since my high school grades dropped drastically used by 10% in patients with around 84% and are now as low as 70th I know that I have a bad habit, do not do my homework because I can at school with more things than I received in primary and secondary schools. I was distracted by my social life a lot and girls: P, but my parents are very annals of my trademark! I want to give a 10 degree Advanced Placement English again, which requires an average of 83: (still, unfortunately not, there are some advice guys and girls can bring me back down in the 80s, and maintain good work habits and my back ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to balance their social life and school.

her have just in school, does not mean you can lazy.

r have to work hard and not be distracted if you want to enter an AP English

Post a Comment