Monday, January 11, 2010

Racer Insurance Buying First Car/insurance Help?!?

Buying first car/insurance help?!? - racer insurance

I am a man of 17 years with my test in a month, and I want to buy a car and insure in practice while I'm still a provisional driver, then use when I walk through. I'm looking for a Ford Fiesta 1.25, and the best quote I was about 750 pounds Quinn. Offers are not on the basis that I am a provisional driver and not my safe place? Quinn can demand what they want, and I want to quit, to terminate the contract.

I know that constantly stereotyped as a real boy by insurance companies when he was 25, then it was a car now and forget about the first years of the terrible cost of insurance, but .. . What is the best way to do this? Earn not claim to be the main engine of a car at a high price to win, or a driver named Quinn, or with companies such as Direct Line?

Thank you! Lewis

4 comments:

Elijah B said...

Lewis S, car insurance is the fastest way to get a discount is to compare auto policy. When you select the amount of coverage the same, you can make a accurate quote to compare with others. Use the same zip code, to ensure car make / model, mileage and driving history in order, you get an accurate comparison. To get a fast car offerings, go to ... http://www.lowestquoteonline.info/Auto-I and you can compare all the major car insurance companies.

David said...

Get http://www.simplyinsurancequotes.com/ukm temporary coverage ...

just long enough not to happen.
But these people are very flexible and to check anyway, it gives you once a year, no credit after only 8 months.

Mario said...

Help yourself - you can view their schedules online, here, for example - autoinsurance.maclenet.com

Mandi said...

If your mother or father have a license to become the most important driver in the car names and then add your name as additional drivers, you will save lots of money

Post a Comment