Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Estrogen Herbs Is There Any Kind Of Birth Control With Loads And Loads Of Estrogen?

Is there any kind of birth control with loads and loads of estrogen? - estrogen herbs

I think I lack of estrogen, a lot. Or hormonal imbalance. I have facial hair bothers me takes hours to start, so I have to shave every day. I wish my life would be easy. I never wear my hair, my favorite oil. I am on birth control, but it does not help me (only prevent a pregnancy, lol). Is there a kind of grass that can take you to do my normal hormone levels. I'm only 18, so his .. not menopause and my mother did not think that's no problem at all .. He can not, therefore, the doctors. Shall I with my gynecologist and my doctor? Oh, I do not know what to do. I do not want to get expensive on the laser treatment, because I am afraid it will not work. I would like only less hairy. I shave and everything necessary for good!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Talk to your gynecologist. It can) you medicine for hair growth (spironolactone.

moonhee said...

u can not stop shaving. But you know u sure u shave in darker and coarser. Nothing can not continue to pursue this hair. If laser treatment, then you dont work u can get Ur money back no problem. Just go see a doctor about this

Post a Comment