Monday, January 25, 2010

Someone Hit My Car, Can I Get A Lawyer And Sue Should I Get A Lawyer From A Car Accident?

Should I get a lawyer from a car accident? - someone hit my car, can i get a lawyer and sue

My wife had been hit by an idiot 20 years ago, stopped production. His 2000 Ford Mustang numbered. It stretches the neck and back a little. I took her to the emergency room the next night because she was suffering. She received some pain med and a script ex-ray that was negative. Is it useful to a lawyer to get the stupid complaining 20 years ago, probably because not many get to his car. Downgrading least. Get a lawyer?

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Are you insured?

Does the other driver's insurance?

Filing a claim with the insurance of another driver, and will pay for the car, was developed by and for medical expenses and the cost of pain medication.

Was it something I wanted more than what is lost? It was an accident. Insurers will reimburse you - must compensate for the things as they were.

If you are a big salary as a result of an unfortunate coincidence does not occur.

Get a lawyer? Uh, yes ... But you should be able to speak with the insurance on your own ...

- Stuart

Post a Comment