Monday, December 14, 2009

Jaws Word Search What's Your Favorite GZA Line And Your Favorite Tupac Line?

What's your favorite GZA line and your favorite Tupac line? - jaws word search

Mine are

GZA: "The knowledge of this wisdom, this goes back when I was twelve I like to do, but I was trapped in hell. It was a crazy idea, tears, sad eyes N '. Years of fear, but I have my enemy could not bear
I sought the truth since my youth
N 'went to church since birth, but not worth the loot must pay, and pray that I do not cuz Stayin' Bizzie agencies, dizziness N '-hotties

Tupac: "At the age of sixteen Dopefiend sold
Not a drug dealer, but I've seen 'em around
Until I noticed that the government officials wonder who broke the law
Inhibited Gunsmoke, a broken jaw
Words harder than diamond ******
Trippin cell phone call to Simon ****** comfortable when ridin?
Slowly, like Jodeci ****
And a needle in the eye if you do not live and die for MOB
And your friends **** ***** we can to eliminate weapons
I met you and we can block table for fun
***** One after another, last fall was a chat-Baller
It is deathRow, why the **** you think you call it?
So, if I knew about my past life
Do not act like pals, there's no love in the fast life
I spend on the gear jealous bitches, are you afraid?
The game plan a changed man, so what I say "

What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment