Sunday, December 27, 2009

Annuity Finance Finance Question, Annuity?

Finance question, annuity? - annuity finance

Hello,
I'm having trouble with a question, please, can someone show how the question?
Jane is considering buying a house is to be paid to 10,000 per year for 10 years, suppose you save the same amount each year the interest rate of 8% per year. How much to save each year? Suppose you want to buy it after 15 years, and payments are made once a year early.
I understand the first part, I think we have the PV is not on the pension factor, but in its second part, 15 years, and we found FV annuity due? Since the beginning of the year? Please help me with the second part.
Thanks

1 comment:

trinitro... said...

I think it's one years, I'm not sure, but you know how much they pay for it, after 15 years? nothing in the beginning of the year is usually pay the rent

Post a Comment